Careers at Zoosh
UK - Remote
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join our Sales team and support our pre-sales engagements who are based in the UK. The tasks will include - capturing customer requirements, designing high level solution architecture, assessing effort estimation and resourcing for the project.
Solution Architect responsibilities will include writing a solution proposal with technical details, presenting the solution to the client and supporting the sales team in commercial bid negotiations.
Ultimately, the person will work with the Technical and Business leaders in the client’s organisation to identify the problems and then work with Zoosh’s internal team to propose solutions to address those problems.
- Participating in Pre Sales discussion, requirement gathering, solution designing and providing time estimations to deliver the project.
- Identify customer needs and communicate it in professional language for developers
- Designing end to end technical architecture
- Customer presentation and discussions should be a key objective of the role.
- Speaking at Industry events and showing product/solution demonstrations.
- Sharing whitepapers and case studies to promote Zoosh’s business in the UK&I market.
- Time to time provide supervision and guidance to development teams
- Continually research the current and emerging technologies
- Inform various stakeholders about any issues with the current technical solutions being implemented
- Assess the business impact that certain technical choices have
- Provide updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs and budgets
- May need to travel for internal and external meetings within the UK & Ireland
- Bachelor or Master Degree holder in Computer Sc/Information Technology with a minimum 8 years of work experience
- Proven 5+ years of work experience as a Solution Architect or similar role
- Good background in selling professional services
- In the past 5 years’ successful involvement in closing midsize services deals
- Need to have a deep understanding of Cloud technology and containerisation - AWS and/or Azure certification will be an added advantage
- Have experience of working in Enterprise projects in Retail or Services Industries
- Willingness to get involved in the project execution
- Sound knowledge of various programming languages and databases
- Efficient English communication skills
- Self-driven and should be able to perform tasks with little supervision
- Have a customer and service focused mindset
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Previous software development experience is advantageous
- It would be helpful to have good Industry connections in the digital world
- Industry expertise in one of the sectors will be useful - Retail, Insurance & Finance, Sustainability or Manufacturing.
- Remote working
- Healthcare Insurance
- Company Phone Subscription
- Targeted Individual Bonus
- Potential Stock or Company shares options
Working at Zoosh
Being part of Zoosh means working with a world-class team of strategists, designers, engineers, and developers. People who understand the commercials and enjoy thinking outside of the box. We have a creative spirit at our core and get a real kick out of seeing ideas materialise into products and businesses that deliver sustainable value and make a real difference.
Our team are friendly, but they mean business. Our teams are agile, working closely with clients without disruptive silos. With clear management, close communication and a shared roadmap, everyone sees the whole picture.