Careers at Zoosh
Senior Typescript Full-Stack Developer
Hungary or Ireland
As a Senior Typescript Full Stack Developer at Zoosh, you will work with a broad array of innovation challenges, across various industries and typically in the Business to Business space. As an experienced member of an agile team you'll take part in the development of responsive web applications and work with world class cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or SAP Cloud Platform.
You will find yourself working as part of distributed virtual teams and liaise with designers and business developers for the ultimate goal of designing and building loveable, commercial cloud products and services that are derived from an understanding of the business, its actors and the technology building blocks.
You'll continuously learn new technologies and keep up with the innovations in the technology space, providing technical coaching and guidance to Junior developers during project work.
- Creating microservices in NodeJS
- Creating front-end applications with React/React Native/Angular/etc.
- Delivering complex projects in Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and/or SAP HANA cloud platforms
- University degree in Bachelor of Engineering or a Master’s degree in Computer Science with 5-8 years of experience in software development.
- Must have strong Web UI knowledge and best practice skills, with experience in React, possibly other front-end frameworks (e.g. React Native/Angular/Bootstrap/jQuery).
- Must have experience with relational databases with strong SQL skills, any NoSQL experience is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in using development tools, testing frameworks and techniques (JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, Selenium, XP/TDD).
- Experience in Amazon AWS, Docker and micro-services is a plus.
- Experience developing responsive web sites desirable.
- Experience working with high load and high traffic production systems is a plus.
- Fluent English language communication skills.
- Must be able to provide accurate estimates of technology work and deliver high quality work on schedule.
- Strong desire to improve upon their skills in software development, frameworks and technologies.
- Healthcare Insurance
- Potential Stock or Company shares options
- Company Phone Subscription
- Targeted Individual Bonuses
- Hybrid Working
Working at Zoosh
Being part of Zoosh means working with a world-class team of strategists, designers, engineers, and developers. People who understand the commercials and enjoy thinking outside of the box. We have a creative spirit at our core and get a real kick out of seeing ideas materialise into products and businesses that deliver sustainable value and make a real difference.
Our team are friendly, but they mean business. Our teams are agile, working closely with clients without disruptive silos. With clear management, close communication and a shared roadmap, everyone sees the whole picture.