Careers at Zoosh
Hungary, Ireland or UK
As a PO in Zoosh, you will be the bridge between the understanding of our client's business and translating that understanding into requirements and priorities for their digital product. Product owners role is to identify customer needs, develop strategies to meet customer demands, understand the business processes, the opportunities given by the latest technologies, monitor and manage the progress.
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements. Work closely with account managers, customers.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including designers, developers, architects, etc.
- Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Run customer programs/projects for product development activities
- Manage backlogs on behalf of the customers and in close cooperation with the AMs and key stakeholders
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product
- Monitor progress of the product development and ensure customer satisfaction
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation
- Manage stress and escalations
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 5+ years work experience in product management
- Relevant courses such as Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) or Certified SAFe Product Owner
- Proven hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- A good knowledge of software development, other relevant web technologies and agile processes
- Knowledge of hyperscale cloud platform (Azure, AWS, etc.) and cloud-native approach is a big benefit
- Knowledge of design thinking is a big benefit
- Healthcare Insurance
- Potential Stock or Company shares options
- Company Phone Subscription
- Targeted Individual Bonuses
- Office Benefits (depending on location)
- Hybrid Working
- *Benefits may vary per region
Working at Zoosh
Being part of Zoosh means working with a world-class team of strategists, designers, engineers, and developers. People who understand the commercials and enjoy thinking outside of the box. We have a creative spirit at our core and get a real kick out of seeing ideas materialise into products and businesses that deliver sustainable value and make a real difference.
Our team are friendly, but they mean business. Our teams are agile, working closely with clients without disruptive silos. With clear management, close communication and a shared roadmap, everyone sees the whole picture.