Simply Get Results [“Simply”] is an innovative People Analytics Software business, serving senior leaders in major organisations around the world.
The Simply SaaS product ‘Simply Navigate’ provides insight and tools for HR and business leaders to close skills gaps and future-proof their workforce with the purpose of creating financial, human and societal value. Simply does this by providing leading-edge insight and analytical software, enabling senior leaders in the world’s biggest companies to make better decisions about their people.
Simply was founded in 2016 by people analytics and workforce planning experts Simon Haines (CEO) and John Guy (COO).
Simply gives you user-friendly tools to identify the skills you need, the skills you have, close skill gaps and future-proof your workforce. Challenges facing the corporate world from a skills and talent perspective include:
- 50% of all employees will need re-skilling by 2025
- 43% of companies currently have skills gaps
- 87% of companies expect skills gaps within 3-5 years
- Global talent shortages have hit a 15 year high
Simply helps key decision makers in larger enterprises to address these challenges via its Software platform focusing on Skills Insights, Skills Management, Reskilling/Upskilling and Skills Planning.
“Simply Navigate” is a user-friendly software solution to close skills gaps across client organisations. The product allows the client to take control of rich skills data to drive better decisions on hiring, sourcing, locations, automation and development including reskilling and upskilling.
The insights into the “skills requirement” provided by Simply Navigate helps business leaders deliver strategic objectives and HR leaders plan, decide and deliver the workforce plan. Simply Navigate combines “people” data from the clients HR systems as well as powerful external data to deliver: Talent Intelligence, Skills Management, Reskilling & Upskilling and Skills planning.
Under the Simply Navigate “hood” there are:
- Extensive skills library curated from billions of job posts over two decades (30,000+ Skills)
- Globally recognised roles with typical skills needed by industry (72,000+ role profile)
- Common, feasible routes to move roles, based on skill similarity, function and pay
- Aggregator of public data on skills people hold, enabling talent pool analysis
- All industries covered in a diverse range of geographies, enabling targeted benchmarking
- AI driven insight to pinpoint the skills needed to deliver business goals and capabilities
- Automatically maps the client’s current workforce to the labour market to estimate skills (smart mapping A.I.)
- Pre-configured analytics - easy to use analytical tools and views that join skills data together from many sources.
Alias sequi omnis qui et et. Eveniet doloremque et dolor adipisci id eum blanditiis eaque aut. Occaecati repellendus dolores s