To date Zoosh Ventures have invested in our Portfolio companies along with a small network of European angel investors and public funding.
Our investments include
- Early Seed for MVP (Minimum Viable Product) Build and
- Mid-Seed or High Potential Startup (HPSU) investments for those Startups demonstrating customer traction post MVP build phase. These investment types can be co-investments with private investors are public bodies.
THE ZOOSH INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP (ZIP)
The ZIP works with a number of early stage technology startups on the commercialisation, product build, entrepreneurial development and growth strategy thus increasing the value of the Venture through each step of the process.
Investor benefits include
- De-risking a high risk sector by investing in a range of technology startups with a structured approach of highly skilled & experience Zoosh team.
- Venture club
- Due Diligence process – i.e. regular reporting on how each Startup is progressing through the process.
- Succession Planning – the ability to make follow on investments in subsequent rounds
- Deal Flow
THE ZIP STRUCTURE
- Zoosh Investment Partnership (ZIP) is Zoosh’s first external fund – focused on High Net Worth individuals, family corporate vehicles and wealth management companies.
- Zoosh Investment Partnership (ZIP) is structured as a limited partnership with the investors (as limited partners) pursuant to the Limited Partnerships Act 1907.
- The ZIP will provide Early stage funding for High Potential European Technology/Cloud Startups
- It provides exposure to a diverse portfolio (target 8-14 separate startup investments)
- Portfolio approach offers high potential diversification to investors.
- Zoosh’s experience, hands-on approach and wide range of skills helps de-risk and improve the potential returns through active portfolio management.
- No annual management fees – profit share only after return of initial investors capital.
- Returns will be realised over a period of 5-6 years through sales of the Partnership’s equity investments (these returns may comprise both cash from sales & pro-rata equity stakes in some portfolio companies).
- Offer ZIP LPs the right to make follow-on investments in subsequent funding rounds for Portfolio companies where practical.
- Legal Advisors Mason Hayes & Curran (www.mhc.ie)
- Corporate Finance Advisors RBK (www.rbk.ie)
DE-RISKING AND EFFICIENT USE OF INVESTOR CAPITAL
De-risk by focusing on:
- B2B Cloud (SaaS) Startups
- Learning early about Product, Market and Entrepreneur/Team – through milestone based process
- Domain Expert/Commercial Founders
- Constant Validation
- Problem-Solution Fit (Feasibility)
- Product-Market Fit (building the right product)
- Scalable Business Model
- Milestone Based Investments
- Deliverables around traction – paid pilots through proven customer acquisition model
- Increasing Company valuation through each Phase
- Efficient use of funds by phased & parallel focus on Commercials & Technology