Careers at Zoosh
Hungary, Ireland or UK
Zoosh Group is a fast-growing and ambitious digital product studio & venture builder. Zoosh create scalable & secure cloud business applications for established SMEs, corporate clients as well as new Startup founders with innovative B2B ideas.
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect who has a strong technical background and excellent IT skills. The goal is to design the architecture of different integration projects.
- Collaborate with other professionals (full stack developers and UX/UI designers) to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Provide technical and business process guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch (testing, QA)
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Proven experience as software architect
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Java etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of Azure /AWS/SAP cloud based architectures
- Knowledge of integration solutions, use of technologies, SAP systems and agile methodology
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Proficiency in or interest in business processes (mainly sales area)
- Proven experience in participating pre-sales as an architect
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- Most importantly you are self-orientated, diligent, and ready to be part of our ambitious team!
- Healthcare Insurance
- Potential Stock or Company shares options
- Company Phone Subscription
- Targeted Individual Bonuses
- Office Benefits (depending on location)
- Hybrid Working (depending on location)
Working at Zoosh
Being part of Zoosh means working with a world-class team of strategists, designers, engineers, and developers. People who understand the commercials and enjoy thinking outside of the box. We have a creative spirit at our core and get a real kick out of seeing ideas materialise into products and businesses that deliver sustainable value and make a real difference.
Our team are friendly, but they mean business. Our teams are agile, working closely with clients without disruptive silos. With clear management, close communication and a shared roadmap, everyone sees the whole picture.