Careers at Zoosh
UK or Ireland
Are you a commercially driven professional? Are you an entrepreneur at your core, and do you get satisfaction from creating “something from nothing” in business terms? If so, this could be the job for you as the Zoosh Group is one of the few new-age organisations with a career path to entrepreneurship.
Zoosh is a fast-growing digital design and cloud technology company. Zoosh Digital is part of the wider Zoosh Group that focuses on “venture building”. Zoosh Digital works with large enterprises, SMEs to fund startups for digital transformation and to create loveable cloud business applications and propositions.
Zoosh is looking to grow its professional services business in key markets: the United Kingdom, Ireland and Central Europe. We are looking for energetic and motivated individuals to drive sales, business development and account management.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the successful candidate will reside in the UK or Ireland.
- Implement the sales strategy and manage the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to contract execution, targeting potential new clients.
- Lead generation by prospecting new customers.
- Develop and maintain a healthy opportunity funnel
- Create meaningful partnerships and relationships with existing and new professional services clients and affiliated organisations like Amazon, Microsoft and SAP.
- Create and maintain internal sales activity planning, reports and CRM for each segment of our target market, most notably in the areas of Retail and Service industries.
- Liaise with Zoosh's delivery team to ensure the smooth delivery of value-added services for clients and to maintain and prioritise the roadmaps of Zoosh Digital’s product propositions.
- Continuously evaluate and propose improvements in the current sales process and drive change.
- Work closely with the cross-functional leaders to communicate our value proposition and drive growth.
- Participate in and contribute to all relevant industry activities, including conferences, external events and meetups.
- Stay informed on relevant industry trends to recognise client’s and partner’s pain points and share with the management team.
- Working with the marketing team to define, deploy and follow-up GTM campaigns.
- Develop a value proposition and ideally become an entrepreneur.
- Willingness to travel within the UK and Ireland for customer and partner meetings.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- An MBA would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Overall 8-10 years of experience with 5+ years frontline sales experience
- Successful closing of deals in the areas of complex bespoke software solutions
- Software product design and development experience will be useful.
- Ability to build relationships, account management and consultative selling skills
- Evidence of successfully meeting sales targets in the last 3 years.
- Strong influencing skills, with experience coordinating local and remote teams
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
- Solution-driven problem solver with an innovative approach
- A “can-do” and agile mindset where you thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Desire and passion to be an entrepreneur and own a value proposition as the visionary leader
The following experience would also help in selection process:
- Good track record in selling software and software development activities in UK ( Average deal size €500K+)
- Business knowledge and key contacts in any of the following industrial areas: Retail & Food Production, Sustainability and Green energy and Insurance
- Public Cloud ( such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.) certifications and the experience of selling cloud based solutions.
- Experience of working with SAP or other ERP solutions.
- Experience of working in the areas of Automation, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- This role offers an unrivalled opportunity to innovate and influence the portfolio of growing SMEs
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Hybrid or remote working (depending on location)
Working at Zoosh
Being part of Zoosh means working with a world-class team of strategists, designers, engineers, and developers. People who understand the commercials and enjoy thinking outside of the box. We have a creative spirit at our core and get a real kick out of seeing ideas materialise into products and businesses that deliver sustainable value and make a real difference.
Our team are friendly, but they mean business. Our teams are agile, working closely with clients without disruptive silos. With clear management, close communication and a shared roadmap, everyone sees the whole picture.