Careers at Zoosh
Sales Development Representative
UK or Ireland
Are you a commercially driven professional? A people person who can connect with and understand others?
We looking for someone with an interest and understanding of cloud technologies and solutions to be part of the commercial team, to be in the driving seat for researching, generating and building new business opportunities.
Based in the UK or Ireland, you will be supporting the commercial team to help achieve ambitious growth targets primarily through targeted lead generation.
We are a remote-first workplace in an agile environment, with clear management and close communication. We strongly believe in creating a positive impact by using the latest cloud-native technology and pushing the boundaries of traditional thinking.
- Research potential new contacts and markets
- Lead generation activities through different channels and opening the door to face-to-face or remote meetings
- Schedule qualified calls and meetings with prospects, introducing these new leads to the external sales team
- Educate, answer questions and send relevant resources to potential customers
- Proactively building relationships with prospective customers
- Utilising multiple methods for lead generation to build a strong pipeline
- Work with the team to create, execute and follow-up outbound lead generation campaigns
- Utilising our CRM to ensure all contacts and progress are recorded and up-to-date
- Experience in a sales development or lead generation role within a digital and preferably tech environment.
- Experience working within a target or performance-led business environment
- Good communication skills, with the confidence to talk to prospective clients on the phone and through written correspondence
- Driven, self-motivated and a team player
- Commercial awareness and good business acumen
- Demonstrable experience using CRMs and work-related software packages
- Proven background in high volume outbound sales
- Confident in engaging with individuals of all levels of seniority
- This role offers an unrivalled opportunity to innovate and influence the portfolio of growing SMEs
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Hybrid or remote working (depending on location)
Working at Zoosh
Being part of Zoosh means working with a world-class team of strategists, designers, engineers, and developers. People who understand the commercials and enjoy thinking outside of the box. We have a creative spirit at our core and get a real kick out of seeing ideas materialise into products and businesses that deliver sustainable value and make a real difference.
Our team are friendly, but they mean business. Our teams are agile, working closely with clients without disruptive silos. With clear management, close communication and a shared roadmap, everyone sees the whole picture.