Careers at Zoosh
Manual Test Engineer
Zoosh is a specialist in developing cloud business applications with a design led approach. We uniquely combine design and software development to deliver an application that is derived from an understanding of the business, the users and the technology. The result is an application will provide immense end-user value and loveable user experience.
As a Manual Test Engineer at Zoosh, you will work with a broad array of innovation challenges, across various industries and typically in the Business to Business space. As a member of an agile team you'll take part in fullstack project deliveries. You will keep growing your own and the team’s knowledge with the latest technologies and trends. You will make an impact with your ideas and choices.
- Participate in requirement analysis
- Design, run and maintain test cases, and associated artifacts
- Perform exploratory testing, as required
- Dynamically adapt test approach to the context of each project
- Advocate for bugs throughout the resolution process
- Work with the scrum team members, Scrum Master and Product Owner to ensure timely testing coverage according to project schedules
- Highlighting quality related risks
- Previous experience in web and mobile application testing
- Test design and Test case management
- Excellent understanding of software lifecycle and quality best practices
- Troubleshooting and Investigation
- Experience with Agile and its ceremonies
- Attention to details
- English in verbal and written
- Database basic knowledge (SQL and/or NoSQL)
- Experience in testing backend processes and API
- Experience in X-Ray
- Healthcare Insurance
- Potential Stock or Company shares options
- Company Phone Subscription
- Targeted Individual Bonuses
- Office Benefits
- Commuting from outside of Budapest
- Hybrid Working
Working at Zoosh
Being part of Zoosh means working with a world-class team of strategists, designers, engineers, and developers. People who understand the commercials and enjoy thinking outside of the box. We have a creative spirit at our core and get a real kick out of seeing ideas materialise into products and businesses that deliver sustainable value and make a real difference.
Our team are friendly, but they mean business. Our teams are agile, working closely with clients without disruptive silos. With clear management, close communication and a shared roadmap, everyone sees the whole picture.